1956 Twin-H Hornet

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Recently I purchased most desirable Twin-H '56 Hornet on eBay with intentions of pulling drive train out and installing in "51- '53 Hornet step down model. When I received the dry California car with clear "Pink Slip" title it looked too good to part out and thought I'd restore, however I since reconsidered and decided against my original thought and am offering for sale first to FORUM members. After purchasing I had it delivered to Overton, NV. and haven't looked or touched car. Allen Haskell is/has restored my 1962 Buick Skylark and I am happy to say car came out beautiful and he'll deliver this coming Monday, then Allen will devote full time to complete my 1952 Hornet coupe which is plus 90% complete. If you have any interest in '56 Hornet, please call Allen at (702) 540-1022 with any questions. Until then I am posting a couple of pictures of car with eBay description...

"UP FOR AUCTION IS THIS 1956 HUDSON HORNET 4 DOOR SEDAN. IT APPEARS TO BE ALL ORIGINAL. IT HAS THE FLAT HEAD 6CYL TWIN CARB MOTOR, WHICH I'M TOLD ITS RARE. THE TRANS IS A AUTOMATIC. THE BODY LOOKS TO BE SOLID, SO ARE THE FLOOR BOARDS AND TRUNK. ALL THE CHROME TRIM APPEARS TO BE THERE, THE HUB CAPS ARE IN THE TRUNK. THE INTERIOR IS COMPLETE, BUT NEEDS TO BE REDONE. ALL THE GLASS IS GOOD. I DON'T KNOW A LOT ABOUT THESE OLD CARS, I TRY TO DESCRIBE THEM AS BEST I CAN AND FROM WHAT I KNOW. SO PLEASE BE SURE YOU ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE BEFORE BIDDING. THE CAR IS NOT PERFECT, IT WILL NEED RESTORATION.

THE CAR IS SOLD AS IS WERE IS. A $500.00 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS DUE AT AUCTION CLOSE, THE BALANCE IS DUE IN 3 DAYS, UNLESS OTHER ARRANGMENTS ARE MADE. I CAN HAVE THE CAR DELIVERED IN CALIF FOR A FEE, AFTER IT IS PAID FOR. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL SHIPPING COSTS. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND FOR LOOKING"
This discussion has been closed.