1955 Cadillac Series 62 for sale, is is worth going to pomona with?

Unknown
edited November -1 in Swapmeets
Hey guys. I have a matching numbers all original 55 cadiallac 4dr series 62 for sale. 51,000 original miles, cadillac identification card with original owners name and engine number, original manual, etc etc. Car runs beautifully, needs paint and a little interior work. Body is straight with minimal dings. No cancerous rust, just a bit of spot rust.

I know round about what it is worth but I would like to see what kind of offers I get from people.

Would it be worth taking the car to the pomona swap meet in october

Cell 425 4444757. Thanks for looking

Comments

• It's always worth letting people see the car and make a bid on what they think they would spend.

As I look at the pictures though, I will prepare you for the worst. The rear bumper and the doors on the lower edges are rotted through. It may appear to be just a surface rust but if you were to examine it closely you will see different. If you were to try to grind the rust to get to clean metal you will end up with panels that will have holes in them.

I hope you find a buyer for the car and you get something close to what you want.

Ron
  • Pictures are very deceiving. Please dont act like im an idiot. I inspected it and the rust is surface rust. However the picture makes it look rusted all the way thru. Im not a little boy, so dont act like a know it all when you have not even seen the car. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.