53 Superjet Twin H project for sale

faustmb
faustmb Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in HUDSON
This is my dads car, he is selling this car since he has lost interest in it and is trying to thin out his projects.

The car has not been started for a few years (3 I think). There was a lot of work done around 1996, and it has been in dry storage since but not been run or driven since. I was the last one to drive it. The car ran great, shifted smoothly and idled well. At that time, I replaced the clutch, rebuilt the brakes, cleaned the gas tank, tuned it up, and stripped the trim to prepare for paint. All of the trim is included and in decent shape from what I remember. The original color was green, I primed it red oxide.

The previous owner put new fenders, rear quarters, and fuel tank on it, but it still needs some work on the floor pans and the rear frame where the bumper attaches. I believe the drivers side window was also busted out by some curious neighborhood kids at some point. The interior was decent except for the drivers seat had some wear.

With less than 55K original miles, it would be a great doner for drivetrain or could be built into a decent driver for not too much money.

$1000.00 OBO , Located in Buffalo NY area

frontquarter.jpg

side.jpg

engine.jpg
This discussion has been closed.