50' Coupe update

Unknown
edited November -1 in Street Rods
split manifold,dual exhaust, rear 3 link done,2 coats of clear ,sheetmetal rear shelf is next

[IMG][/img]15frh2g.jpg

Comments

• mrsbojigger
    mrsbojigger Senior Contributor
    NICE!
    May we see more pics please?

Peace,
    Chaz
  • bent metal
    bent metal Senior Contributor
    Car looks good! Where's the visor? Did you change your mind about having it on there? Also, I see you got a VW in your garage. Hope you don't get side tracked from the Hudson.:D

Haven't seen you in a while, best wishes to you and your family.:)
  • Guy,

No distraction from the V.W i had the visor off when i shot the clearcoat and didnt want to reinstall it until i wet sanded the roof..hope to see you guys soon

Lance
  • Yes, more pics please!
  • Wow that is one slammed Hudson. I love it! More pics please! Kinda curious, how did you run your exhaust? Any pics of that?
  • [IMG][/img]59x5k2.jpg

[IMG][/img]2ajygj5.jpg

i'll post more next time its in the air . 1 1/2 pipes .. it raps hard!!

Lance
  • Now that's one rear-end that ought to stay put! I can easily picture all that, painted and polished. Looks like you didn't have a big issue of rust to deal with either. GREAT WORK ! Keep those pic's coming!
  • classictint wrote:
    [IMG][/img]59x5k2.jpg

[IMG][/img]2ajygj5.jpg

i'll post more next time its in the air . 1 1/2 pipes .. it raps hard!!

Lance

No muffers?
  • DaveFury wrote:
    No muffers?

Nope.. straight pipes ! my neighbors love me :D
  • classictint wrote:
    Nope.. straight pipes ! my neighbors love me :D

That's awesome! I'm running mine right now w/ a single 2" w/ no muffler. It sounds great. Any chance of a short audio or youtube clip of yours so we can hear it?
  • i"ll ask a friend to help me . . i really like the way it sounds , hopefully i can get it on here soon .. i've never posted videos or audio clips before..

Lance
  • Interesting Hudson project. what are you doing for mufflers or glass packs?

I have a 50 Commodore with the 308 and stock exhaust. I am thinking of splitting the exhaust with glass packs or something. any suggestions ?
  • straight pipes.. inch and a half .. no mufflers or glass packs
  • Nice work man. Any photos of it out of the garage?
  • hudsoncustom wrote:
    Nice work man. Any photos of it out of the garage?

At the office and just snapped a few more pics and did an audio clip . . will post the pics and hopefully a succesful link to you tube for the audio . . see you all at the 'antique nationals' everyone
  • heres a link to the you tube clip. kind of hard to hear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3WtFmVwf00

[IMG][/img]2j607m0.jpg

[IMG][/img]szj2vb.jpg

[IMG][/img]29pt9mu.jpg
  • bent metal
    bent metal Senior Contributor
    Your car looks great. You must like the look of the rear, I don't think I've seen a picture from the front?:)
  • I just put a split with dual Smithy's on my '54.  Too damn quiet.  Debating on straight pipes.

Yours sounds great on YouTube

This discussion has been closed.