cleaning out the phase 2

2manyprojects
2manyprojects Expert Adviser
 before ebay I have the following:  48-49 front fenders nos,52-53 left fender,54 right fender,51 right fender, 48-49 coupe,conv. deck lids 1 super 1 comm. 48-53 rear quarters coupe conv left and right, 46-47 left and right rear fenders,40 left and right rear fenders,54 Hollywood right front fender,54 sedan deck lid,41 right front fender,41 sedan  left and right rear doors.  all parts very nice,no junk. pm for prices and more info or pics.

Comments

• allan
    allan Member

PM sent.  let me know if you don't get it.

Allan

• Need a 1953 rear license guard....would you have one?
  • Lance
    Lance Member
    I have several if you need one.
  • 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    no I do not
  • Lance, can it be put on a '49 bumper without much alteration?
  • SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor
    You will need the center bumper section to use that piece. I think 51 and up will work.
  • Thanks Dave.
    Am I thinking of the front license guard.... is that the one I've seen put on the back bumper while still maintaining the center section of the '49 bumper?
  • SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor
    Thanks Dave.
    Am I thinking of the front license guard.... is that the one I've seen put on the back bumper while still maintaining the center section of the '49 bumper?

Gotcha. I don't recall ever seeing one done, but I have forgotten a lot of stuff lately! Yes it looks like it would work. I have a beatup "horse collar" in my pile. I held it up to my original 49 rear bumper. It looks like the curvature of the 49 rear bumper is the same as the 52-up front piece. Of course you will have to drill the two holes. A much better thing that the factory accessory tall rear guards that make the trunk difficult to get to.