Hudson and Jet parts for sale - free delivery to National Meet

dbarrett
dbarrett Member
edited June 2016 in Parts & Pieces
I have some new/NOS parts for sale. New Fram C3 oil filters, $3 each (have 6).  Autolite 216 spark plugs, set of 6 for $5. NOS Hudson 202/Jet water outlets with new gaskets, $25 each(have 2). Hudson 202 water outlet gaskets, $2 each, have 10 left. New Stant 180 degree thermostat for 202, $5. New American Bosch 6 volt voltage regulator, part number RGS6G113, $35. Can deliver to Chattanooga for free if prepaid. I will be at the meet on June 27th and 28th. Also will ship any item for actual cost. Thanks, David

Comments

• Byron
    Byron Member
    Looking for the round coil springs used in the hood support posts for my '46 bigboy PU.  I understand that there is a fellow that had some made if you do not have a couple.  Also need cowl fresh air door. Please respond, with any information to Byron Hight  wacoykc@hotmail.com   THANKS
  • 53jetman
    53jetman Senior Contributor
    One note of caution.  Before dealing with this person, make sure you have an understanding of exactly how the transaction and delivery are going to occur.  He sold me complete used but good front brake system for a '53 and '54 Jet last year at this time, and it was set up to meet him in Angola IN where he was to pick-up a Hornet 308 engine.  As it turned out, he never made the trip and advised me that he would ship the items to me.  That too did not happen.  After repeated attempts to contact him thru e-mail, I gave up.   Hope he was able to used the $150.00 I sent him to good use.   Caution is number one here ! ! ! ! !
  • He kept your money, yet didn't give you the items you paid for?  Sounds like a scumbag to me... While this original post is over a year old, and recently bumped by Bryon (along with dozens of others), it appears that "dbarrett" is still active, having last logged on on May 22, 2017.  I'd be hounding him if I were you, if just out of principle...
  • Nevada Hudson
    Nevada Hudson Senior Contributor
    He should be banned!
  • David Barrett is my husband He suffered a massive stroke last fall and has been on the slow road to recovery. If any parts weren't sent out it's MY fault. Please contact me if ANYONE bought parts that weren't delivered. We delivered a bunch of parts to St. Louis last fall, I thought that was everything. I apologize if I missed some parts.

Leslie Barrett

Home phone:  254-874-5182
    Email:   hudson54superjet@yahoo.com
  • 53jetman
    53jetman Senior Contributor
    After seeing the above post, I contacted Leslie Barrett and requested a refund of my prepayment of $150.00 by Postal Money Order or Certified Check.  I received the postal money order last Thursday by Priority Mail and finally was able to get to the bank today and cashed it.  I am now a happy camper and just wanted to let everyone know that the matter has been straightened out to my satisfaction.
  • Glad to hear it.  I hope David is getting better each day!
This discussion has been closed.