NOS 7X Camshaft For Sale

Part number 309742 $125.

Comments

• I would be happy to purchase this.
  • Camshaft is sold.
  • dougson
    dougson Senior Contributor
    Is the cam a solid lifter cam or a hydraulic lifter grind? They are different.
  • Don't know,just went by part number and she's already left the building
  • At Kerry's suggestion, I am going to send this cam down to Crane Cams and have it profiled, so that the information can be shared here, and will be done by the same folks he has been using for profiling.

• Another option is Bullet Cams. They really build some neat stuff. Their web site is not the best. But the tech guys know camshafts. Not just some parts person answering the phone and reading a computer screen.

Capt. Chrysler
  • To clarify, Kerry Dancy has had a number of Hudson camshafts "profiled" at Crane Cams in Florida. This involves sending the cam to them to have its specifications thoroughly documented on their equipment.  They provide this service for just the cost of the return shipping. It won't alter this NOS camshaft at all, but will provide reference data in the future, with detailed information about this particular part number. Doing this at Crane, means that the data is apples-to-apples with all the other cams Kerry has had profiled already.

Cheers

• Kool!  I just know when Crane sold, many of their masters were bought by Bullet. But Bullet didn't buy the name, S&S did.

Capt. Chrysler
  • Good info for the Hudson group. Good info for Crane. Looks like a win / win.