50-53 Hudson Convertible

Hello:

I am looking to purchase a 51-53 Hudson Hornet Convertible Twin H driver, semi-restored, or to be restored with factory power windows.  Will consider 1950 convertible models with Twin H additive as well. Phone leads to Bob at 717-762-3578.

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Welcome to the Open Forum, Bob.  This is a good place to start in your search, but you will of course want to check out Hemmings, Ebay, and Craigslist as well.

If you have a long-term desire to own such a car, and you are not yet a member of the H-E-T Club, I would suggest you join.  http://www.hetclub.org/   It's a great resource for parts, technical information and tapping into the Hudson network.  And it may be that you'll find that car through the "network" more successfully than just looking on the internet.  Often, members of the club will know of other members who own these cars and who are planning to sell them (reducing a collection, settling an estate), even before the car is actually put on sale. 
  • Browniepetersen
    Browniepetersen Senior Contributor
    edited March 2017
    Bob, Mark has one listed in the WTN call 810-714-0001 (Michigan) Vintage Coach has one in California Talk to Jason 909-823-9168. There are three listed on Ebay Motors right now-- check these out and let us know what you find.
  • onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    bjgund,

If you would like a complimentary copy of the White Triangle News (WTN) send me an email.  The White Triangle News is the award winning publication of the Hudson Essex Terraplane Club (HET Club) and has a classified section of cars for sale.

HETForkner@aol.com (email me if you would like to receive a copy of the White Triangle News)
    (Drop the HET in the email address, but please put HET Membership in the subject line to keep it from going into the spam file, and remember to provide me with your mailing address. Any emails received with an attached file will be deleted due to virus concerns.)

John Forkner

• Bob, Mark has one listed in the WTN call 810-714-0001 (Michigan) Vintage Coach has one in California Talk to Jason 909-823-9168. There are three listed on Ebay Motors right now-- check these out and let us know what you find.

Thanks Brownie.  I will check out these two leads.  I have looked into the three now on Ebay but none of them have the right option combinations to suit me to a T.  Just missed the one sold in S.C. by a couple of weeks. Its going to Germany.  Hate to see it leave the Country.
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    I know you listed only through '53 but FYI the '54 in Seattle is still available I believe and it has Twin H, PS, PW.