Needs parts? We May Have them...

ShaneStone1964
edited June 2016 in Parts & Pieces
We bought a large lot of spare parts with our '53 Hornet. The Gentleman we bought the car from had this one and at least two other Hudsons at one time. I think he may have had a Commodore 8 and maybe a Jet? Not 100% sure, but there is a Jet windshield amongst the collection of parts. We really haven't been through and sorted all of these parts yet. And, as Hudson Newbies, we probably wouldn't be able to identify anything that didn't fit our Hornet. Since we close to Chattanooga, and being on I24 we may possibly on the way for some, we thought we would post some pictures. If you see something you might need or want and care to make the drive from Chattanooga, let us know and we can roll open the storage so you can look around. Make us a fair offer and the parts you need are yours. Let us know if you see something of interest.

shane

Comments

• 33kc1989
    33kc1989 Senior Contributor
    Looking for door guide like this. Hole centers is 1.275. Thanks
  • Ric West IN
    Ric West IN Senior Contributor
    33kc,    Dug through my stuff and found one.  This came from a 1932 Hudson parts car that I parted out in 1970.   Checked with my 33 Terraplane conv. and it is identical. If you want it , $5.00 plus postage.

Call me with your contact info:    six-one - six-677-three-7-two-0.

Fred
  • Nevada Hudson
    Nevada Hudson Senior Contributor
    Looking for a tinted jet windshield with no chips or cracks.
  • Need the long stainless steel trim piece from the bottom of a '49 Super Six 4door
    Can measure if you think you might have.
    Thanks
  • 33kc, I'm glad Ric West was able to help you out. I haven't seen any of those door latches in this lot. I have several that will fit our '53 (and maybe other stepdowns).

Nevada Hudson, I can't recall the condition of the Jet windshield. I'll try to go to the storage unit, pull it out and photograph it for you tomorrow.

Airbrushguy, we have a ton of chrome and stainless. If you send me a dimension, I'll see if we have anything close and photograph it for you.

It's storming here tonight, so it will have to be tomorrow afternoon before  can get up there.

thanks,
    shane
  • I'm in need of horn contact button, spring, and cup for our Hornet. So I'm open to trades or items you may be interested, too. Or if you have an extra one laying about, let me know what you are asking for it in cash, too.

Thanks,
    shane
  • Nevada Hudson, I have this Jet windshield. It is marked as being from a '53. It isn't tinted (although it is quite dirty). I didn't see any chips, cracks or significant scratches through the dirt.

shane
  • segajeep
    segajeep Senior Contributor
    looking for wheel cylinders and brake shoes.
  • Quadster
    Quadster Expert Adviser
    segajeep said:
    looking for wheel cylinders and brake shoes.
    Why mess around with used brake parts when everything you need is here
    for short money!!
  • Any interior door handles? Thanks
  • Shane:
    Do you have a phone contact? You can private message me.

regards

J Lombard

• Byron
    Byron Member
    Looking for the round coil springs used in the hood support posts for my '46 bigboy PU.  I understand that there is a fellow that had some made if you do not have a couple.  Also need cowl fresh air door. Please respond, with any information to Byron Hight  wacoykc@hotmail.com   THANKS
  • any 52 front arm rest

• Shane

Do you have door panel for '53 4dr Hornet?

regards

J
  • I need a 53 hornet ignition switch   316-650-9447
  • Val
    Val Member
    Anything for a 39??
  • Looking for a Power Steering (slave cylinder) for a 54 hudson
  • hosea13
    hosea13 Member
    i need a right rear top seat cushion for a 54 hornet. call me at 2053103830. jerome dixie chapter. 
  • Edwardjohnsr
    Edwardjohnsr Expert Adviser
    I believe I saw one or more front seats for a 53 Hornet.  I need the cloth for the front edge of the front seat.  The rest of the cloth doesn't matter.  Do you have any seats with decent front edge cloth?

Thanks,
    Ed (edwardjohnsr is my  forum name)
  • Seeking drivers side rear view mirror for '38 Terraplane.
  • bull_islander
    bull_islander Expert Adviser
    Just a heads up that the original poster hasn't replied back to this thread in close to two years.
This discussion has been closed.