convertible frame work parts

some convertible frame work and trim for sale
not sure what to price some of this stuff at

I have a lot of stuff 

Comments

• RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    Wow.  Where were you 10 years ago when I was sourcing parts?  It would have all been sold.  Do you have the stainless that goes on the outside of the convertible top that covers the rear bow?  Also, (long shot), do you have the connector that joins the two stainless pieces on the very front edge of the cloth top (on the front header)?  

The parts you have are rare, like most Hudson parts, just more so because they are convertible-specific.  They're worth what you can get for them.  
  • 2nevets
    2nevets Member
    I might have the rear bow trim-however, I need one for mine-so if I have two you can have one-can you send a pic of the other piece? I am looking at my convertible pics but cant zoom in without the pics going fuzzy
  • Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor
    edited May 2017
    =
    2nevets said:
    I might have the rear bow trim-however, I need one for mine-so if I have two you can have one-can you send a pic of the other piece? I am looking at my convertible pics but cant zoom in without the pics going fuzzy
     Sent a P.M. - Picture needed part when time permits
  • RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    I don't actually have a picture of one (as I'm missing mine).  However, in the pic where the arrow is, there is a small, 2-part stainless trim that covers the staples in the front of the cloth top.  The joiner I'm talking about is about 1/2" wide, and I'm guessing about 5/8"-3/4" long and just looks like a little clip to cover the joint between the two halves of stainless.  

• 2nevets
    2nevets Member
    give me a few days
  • 2nevets
    2nevets Member
    edited May 2017
    Im going to layout all the top pieces and take pics
    I will consider all offers-
  • Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor
    2nevets said:
    give me a few days
    FYI
    My Verizon DSL Service is down until Monday due to storms.Pls call my cell 814 397 3473. Thanks Chuck
  • 2nevets
    2nevets Member
    edited May 2017
    Here is what I found at this point-I have another barn with a bunch more boxes and totes filled-I might have more convertible parts there but It wont be for quite a while before I get to it-

Looking to sell in one clip-no paypal-I am taking offers at this point
  • $3500 for all?