1941 hudson parts

bellbigdawg
bellbigdawg Expert Adviser
have nice solid 1941 bigboy pickup, commodore, super hood. all side trim nice dent free, no top and nose trim. located in SE idaho. $300 plus shipping costs. complete 1941 dash cut out of car with all trim $200 plus shipping costs. assorted 1941 parts

Comments

• Do you happen to have the springs for the hood to be held open? 

V/R

Ryan
  • allan
    allan Member

would love see pics of parts for sale!

Allan

• Can you text or call me 7028880530 
    I will purchase most the parts
  • bellbigdawg
    bellbigdawg Expert Adviser
    still have hood and trim, dash. stillhave 40 short wheelbase running boards, 41 bigboy NOS door handle bases.
  • Hey bellbigdawg, are your running boards and other parts listed still available?  If so, do you know if they would fit on a 46 Big Boy?
  • 40indianssgmailcom
    40indianssgmailcom Senior Contributor
    I hope this is not inappropriate but I have running boards and brackets from 47 big boy pu. Good condition. Walla walla washington
  • 40indianssgmailcom, Do you know if they will fit on a 46?  Also, can you send me some photos to “blainedonley at gmail dot com”?
  • Let me know here when you send the email in case it doesn’t come through.  Thanks.
  • 40indianssgmailcom
    40indianssgmailcom Senior Contributor
    As I understand the 46 & 47 are the same as all the big boys but they would not fit the swb pu. I will try to get into the shop this week but it may be after turkeyday
  • Looking for 1941 coupe Hood Ornament and front trim 
  • If those parts don’t sell to Ismell, and someone needs them down here in Texas or New Mexico, I am going to Boise to pick up a car and can bring them to Lubbock, Texas. Not trying to hijack a sale, just help out if someone needs it.