Step Down Parts

2»

Comments

• bjgund
    bjgund Member

Hi: I am interested in the set of two inside door stainless ledges with ashtrays in the 4th pic.  Also, do you know if there are any LH exterior center door moldings for a 53 Hornet in the batch of stainless?  Can you call me or give me your phone number or email address?  My phone # is below. Thanks.

bjgund 717-360-4910 

• Will call you tonight if that's ok. After 8pm eastern.
  • Hey guys, everything has to go or it's gonna get scrapped. We're moving soon and I cannot take all these spares with me. In fact, there's some possibility that the car is going to go as well.
  • I'd be interested in the heater box control under the dash. You can email me at rkee0308@gmail.com

V/R,

Ryan 
  • StayBrown
    StayBrown Expert Adviser
    Hi Sacksenheim, im looking for the parking brake linkage that holds all three cables together. Thank you.
  • Hi Sacksenheim, did the dashpanel find a home?
    If not I'd be interested crazyuncleharry@gmail.com
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Apparently the car and all its spare parts were sold on July 28 for $8500, on "BringATrailer.com".  Here is the webpage:  https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1951-hudson-hornet/

• Sorry all. I never got email updates about these comments. All the spares did go with the car. I was at an event here in Arizona today that made me regret selling it every minute. i don't know that I'll ever find one again in just this condition.
  • hosea13
    hosea13 Member
    do you have a good 10" cork disc for stepdowns? call me at 205-310-3830. jerome lewis mid south chapter.