49 Hudson for sale

russmaas
russmaas Senior Contributor
I am listing a 49 Hudson Super Six coupe for sale for a client of mine.  He bought the car 8 years ago with the intention of running the hot rod power tour. My father, Randy Maas, rebuilt the motor with all the good stuff. 402 lift cam, ported, polished, relieved the block, oversized stainless valves, dual roller timing chain. Bored out the WA1's to accommodate the bigger HP motor. It runs top notch. He has put 11,000 miles on the car with 2 power tours. He states it is getting 18mpg also.  I made modifications such as putting in 
a rebuilt hydramatic trans, rebuilt spicer rear-end, rebuilt front end, Clifford headers, redid the wood grain dash with after market gauges.  Has a nice quality upholstery job.  The paint was done before he bought the car and I would put it as a driver quality paint job. Blue exterior with blue interior. He has asked me to sell the Hudson for him. The car is located in Moline IL but can be brought over to my shop for inspection and test driving.  I have about 10 photos I can forward. Just email me at russmaas@frontier.com or call 309-838-5551. Priced starting at 24K

Comments