32 Essex coupe parts, for sale, and wanted

1932supersix
1932supersix Member
edited February 2017 in Parts & Pieces

Just started a sympathetic restoration on a 32 Essex super six coupe. Bought it completely disassembled no motor or transmission. Kansas car has only light rust, parts are nice, and seem to be in working order.

Parts for sale : rear axle with brakes, wire wheels, radiator, rear shocks, front wheel spindles and brakes, cable brake parts, gauges, driveshaft, seat frame. 

Parts needed : door glass (good, or for pattern), Passenger door latch and striker, interior metal cover for "A" pillars, passenger side cowl light, glove boxes, bumpers (good, or at least good enough to re-chrome).

I am in upstate NY, call Gary at 585-451-6298. or PM to this message.

Prices are negotiable, especially if you have something I need

P.s. ... What is the secret to get the trunk lock handle to pull out of the latch for disassembly ? ... Thanks, Gary V.

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Welcome to the Forum, Gary!  Best of luck with your restoration.

I'm not sure if you are in (or even aware of) the Hudson club, but if not you can check it out at http://www.hetclub.org/ .  There are 2 chapters in NY, and sometimes local chapters will have folks with the same kind of car as you, which makes it convenient to ask questions, ask about parts, take photos.
  • Thanks Jon ... Thought I would try the open forum for a bit to see what is out there, and eventually join the HET club. Wasn't sure how my "modified" car would be accepted by polite society. ... Gary V.