1936 terraplane rims

was wondering whats the going price range for these one year only rims. they have all the clips for the caps and are not bent.

Comments

• 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator

You should post pictures, and indicate how many you have (full set), along with your location...

• Rocket
    Rocket Senior Contributor
    2manyprojects you have what I have been looking for 36 Terraplane wheels I will take them all call me 6513151337 Tom.
  • 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    one year only,80 years old.  offer?
  • Rocket
    if you have five of them in good shape with all the hubcap clips on them I will give you $40.00 each a total of $200.00 plus shipping let me know thanks Tom.
  • 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    no thanks, not even close.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    edited February 2017
    Rocket, did you check back with Curt Mason about the '36 wheels he had for sale 4 years ago?  Also, here is a discussion on the H.A.M.B. that deals in artillery wheels.  One of the guys said he had some Hudson / Terraplane ones (but didn't say what year).  You might want to read this and then (if you want to get in touch with any of the people who posted there) join H.A.M.B. so you can PM them.  http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/id-artillery-wheels.334574/
  • 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator
    edited February 2017

Please do price and other type of sale/purchase 'negotiations' by PM (private messaging)  - or email/telephone - which should be a part of every sales post.

• Rocket
    2manyprojects I sent you a pm would you please respond thank you.