52´ Hornet e-brake springs

....on my 52´ Hornet project there are missing the e-brake springs. I think there are three springs required. I´ve attached a picture of it (that is not my car, i found this picture on the net). Where can i get these?...what is the correct size/strenght? Any help is welcome.
Thanks, Marco 

Comments

• That sounds great! ...and no, i´ve no biceps like cannon balls...more like table tennis balls. Otherwise pictures would help and the dimensions of the springs.
  • Curious if Marco or Ken found the correct 3 springs for the parking brakes. NAPA or any other stores part numbers maybe?
  • Got 2 of mine at Ace hdwr. About 1/4"-3/8" in diameter. 

• Thanks Richard. We will take a look at Ace. My problem is that I have none of the 3 springs to compare. I have made my measurements from where they hook, and I hope to get some close to those measurements. Thanks for your response.
  • RichardD
    RichardD Member
    edited April 2017
    Here is my configuration with new springs shining. I do not go back to the rear anchor. Appears that that spring goes to the same point(as your photo shows) the one on the left goes to anyway; the way I have connected also. My larger spring goes parallel to the one on the left. Not saying this is all correct but I have tested it and it works {I didn't have enough springs nor a photo}. Whatever, anyway, Ace has a pack of springs.