Website/Club Store issue

Hi all: Trying to access the Club Store, I cannot get things to go into the shopping cart. Nor, if in the shopping cart, can I input my State (dropdown menu only says "select").  I have tried from Chrome, Firefox, and IE.  And yes, I'm signed in.  Help please? :)

Thanks
Jase

Comments

• akcoop
    akcoop Administrator
    Hmm, Jase I just went there and the Add to Cart buttons work fine.  What product are you trying to get into the cart?  We can check that one product.  Also try clearing your cache and logging back in.  Sometimes if your browser is caching data it may be using old code that is in the cache.  What confuses me is that you tried three browsers with the same results.  Since it works for me, sounds like a setting in your general computer settings.  Do you have another computer or ipad that you could try the Add to Cart button so see if it works on those?  Just trying to troubleshoot.

Aaron
  • Could it be that I have cookies disallowed?
  • Grr. Tried on my phone, same results. All that happens when I click on any item in the 1940-47 section is the black whirring thing, that never stops. and nothing goes to the cart.
  • PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator
    I'll go take a look Jase and see if I can reproduce your problem under your user id. As Aaron says the normal way to clear issues with the shopping cart is to clear your cache. The store front has been updated a few times and it's possible that some old cookies have been left around that confuses it.

Could you also let me know roughly what time you tried your transaction
  • railknight
    railknight Expert Adviser

I ordered the Hudson neon clock the other day from the club store.  I had a little difficulty trying to figure how to go through various item screens and add to the cart, but finally figured it out using my back arrow.  I was also signed in via the Hudson Club website. 

Dan 

• Paul, it was in the afternoon, about 2-3 o'clock EST. thanks to you and Aaron for looking into this.
  • PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator
    Jason,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you but sometimes work gets in the way of pleasure! I have used the test site to mimic your user and I can't reproduce the problem at all I'm afraid. Could you post what browser you were using please?