Ray Byvanks 54 Hollywood

Hudson Grandpa
Hudson Grandpa Expert Adviser

Rays almost final completion. He has been working on it for quite a few years.  Also a former Hudson owner.  Car is ready to go, but not until April.   He lives near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I wouldn't drive it until April either.  Rays email address is:

byvank@mcsnet.ca. If I remember right the car got away from him once in his shop, and and stopped up against a worktable? I think that's close.  But he now knows for sure that if you are working on a car when it's running, the wheels have to be blocked, along with Emergency brake. E Brake is iffy.  My cpe had a BW Trans in it. And the shifting mechanism was very loose. I was working inside the car, and inadvertently touched the shift lever.  I think I was sort of upside down on the front seat, and the lever by itself dropped into "D".  Off we went at idle. Thank goodness I was in the driveway and not in the carport.

Comments

• Hudson Grandpa
    Hudson Grandpa Expert Adviser
    Sorry the scanner did a crappy job. Old machine.
  • duncan
    duncan Expert Adviser
    Hi Hudson Grandpa thanks for posting our pictures It has been in the works for 13 years.
  • 4Hud
    4Hud Expert Adviser
    Looks great Ray. We will have to have an Alberta Hudson gathering this summer so you can show it off.   Bob C.
  • duncan
    duncan Expert Adviser
    Hi Bob Thanks for the comment. Hudson gathering sounds great. Ray
  • 33kc1989
    33kc1989 Senior Contributor
    Looks fantastic.  Great job. 
  • 54Hollywood
    54Hollywood Senior Contributor
    Looking great Ray.  Glad you stuck with it.  Beautiful Hollywood.
  • Kdancy
    Kdancy Senior Contributor
    Very nice 54. Good to see those long term projects completed, now time to enjoy!