Wide block header flanges

hudshornet
hudshornet Expert Adviser
edited December 2016 in HUDSON
Does anyone have a supplier for header and or intake flanges for a 308?  

Comments

• Ken, if he doesn't want them, I do.
  • hudshornet
    Ken, I am looking for a set of flanges as I have always wanted to build my own set.  I appreciate the offer but I'll pass and let Allan have a shot at them.  Thanks!
  • got it.  answer in this forum.
  • hudshornet
    Thanks Ken, I sent them an email.  I should have the car out here next month if you want to come and see it.
  • hudshornet
    Bump, no replies from the emails I've sent and I am still hunting for a set 
  • hudshornet
    I am planning on moving it next week, I'll let you know when I get it over here.  I'd be curious to know what you think about it.
  • Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor
    edited January 2017
    FYI

Regarding Header Flange Plate I 'may have' a person that will make some if there is enough Interest...

I met him on EBay a couple yrs ago then bought a Set of Hudson CNC Aluminum Intake Flanges to build a Log Intake. The Intake Plates are nicely machined . (Cant seem Post Pic on this Forum)

He currently is advertising more of his CNC Intake Flanges so I inquired on behalf of the guys recently looking for Flange Plate if he would consider making steel Header Plates, mentioning more guys are apt to fabricate their own Headers rather then an Intake mnifold.

I believe he would need roughly 6 or 8 guys to commit to be feasible. (I know of two people here that would be interested)...

Again, Its just  the Inquiry stage for Interest, He currently has No Plates and Im just trying to assist guys in need.

• hudshornet
    Well I guess I missed this.  I would be game if it’s still an option.
This discussion has been closed.