50 HUDSONS HOARD FOUND !

I just found out about a man in Starlight PA that has one of the few old junk yards left in this area with around 4000 vehicles on a mountain,from '30s to '60s,including 50 Hudsons. I won't be able to get in there till spring,closed for winter,but can't wait to see and will take lots of pictures.Most savable cars supposed to be on blocks and some are undercover. Anyone out there ever heard of this yard?

Comments

• harry54
    harry54 Senior Contributor
    Yes . I got a cast iron head for my 54 Hollywood there.
  • harry54
    harry54 Senior Contributor
    I only saw about 5 Hudson s though
  • Harry,do you have his name or number,I'm only about twenty minutes from him.A girl that just started working for us told me about the yard but didn't know his name,she's driving a '61 Chevy truck to work! Seeing as she was a bit over on the Hudsons there,is the yard really that big,I have four other vehicles I'm working on.
  • https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Starlight+PA+auto+wreckers Once its loaded try the top link "SALVAGE YARD IN NE PA" forum post. the guy says 70 Hudsons and also lists a phone number.
  • duncan
    duncan Expert Adviser
    I saw some hudsons and a yellow 54 hornet .Ray
  • Thank God they're 3000 miles away! F
  • I've been there.  There are a lot of cars and a lot of good parts, but, the guy is not cheap.  Be prepared to spend if there's something you want.
This discussion has been closed.