New to the Forum

nevadavic
nevadavic Member
edited December 2016 in HUDSON
Hello Hudsonites,

I recently purchased a 1953 Hudson Hornet Club Coupe, and as always, look to the forum to gain insight about the car I have purchased.  It looks like there are lots of people that are "experts" about Hudsons!  I joined the HET club several months ago when I purchased the car.

I live in Gardnerville, NV.  Gardnerville is just east of Lake Tahoe and South of Carson City.  A good friend of mine, Ray Klein, a long time Hudson Nut, is very pleased with my purchase.  Ray encouraged me to sign up for the national meet next year so I made my reservation at the Hotel Karlan in San Diego.  See you there!

I've tried to post a couple photos but so far have had no luck.  I've read the "instructions", but........I'll keep trying. 

Vic Belosic

Comments

• SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor
    Post a picture.. We all love to see Hudsons. where in the WORLD are you located? perhaps there are like minded folks near you.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    edited December 2016
    Welcome, Vic, you've come to the right place!  Fire away with your questions, our experts can handle 'em.

Meanwhile, I'll put in a plug for the Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club, which sponsors this forum (and is an actual, real club, with chapters and meets and a library and a website and everything).  If you mention your general area, we can let you know where the nearest chapters are, and you might be able to get out and meet some other 53 Hornet owners.  Here's the website (Club members get full privileges there, and you could sign up for free "limited" membership which gets you the use of a few of the website benefits):  http://www.hetclub.org/

OOPS!  You stated right up front that you joined the Club already.  My apologies!
  • Browniepetersen
    Browniepetersen Senior Contributor
    Vic, welcome to the group and to the Western Region.  There is a Facebook page you might want to join.  On your facebook locater type in Hudson Essex Terraplane Club and follow us there.  A great additional source of parts and information.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Regarding your attempt to post photos, please let us know at what stage "it all goes wrong", and maybe we can help.

Are the photos jpegs, and do they reside on your computer?  Or, did you publish them to a photo hosting site, and you're trying to post them from there?
This discussion has been closed.