You can publish a photo in your computer, or one that's already on the internet. Here's how:PHOTO STORED ON YOUR COMPUTER:
(Of course you'll need to be logged in, and know where you have stored your photo within the computer's filing system).
the NEW DISCUSSION button and when the window opens, choose your
category, insert a title, type in your message, and add TAGS if
2. To post a photo, click ATTACH A FILE which appears just
above POST DISCUSSION button. Click the gray BROWSE button which opens
just beneath it.
3. This opens your computer's file upload window. Navigate your computer's files until you find the photo file you wish to upload. Highlight that file, and click OPEN in the upload window.
a small version of that photo should appear. Place your cursor over
the small photo and the words INSERT IMAGE will appear. Left-click on
this. If you wish to add other photos in your message, click BROWSE again and repeat the process. SEE SCREEN SHOT BELOW
5. Click SAVE. Your discussion and its photos will be posted.
can go back and EDIT your discussion at any time, and add or remove
photos from it. When you are finished editing, click SAVE and the
edited post will be published.
Thanks to our web guru Rick, for this screen shot:
PHOTO ALREADY ON THE INTERNET:
1. Capture the URL (address) of the photo you wish to use. To do this, place your cursor over the photo. Right-click
the mouse button. In the menu that opens up, left click
on COPY IMAGE LOCATION. Now it's copied to your computer's memory.
2. Start your new discussion at the Forum. (You must be registered and
logged in, in order to start a new discussion or reply to an existing
one.). When the
discussion window opens, choose your category, insert a title, type in your message,
and add TAGS if desired.
3. To post the photo, first place your
cursor in the approximate location within the message, that you want to post the photo. Left-click, to place the cursor in that position.
4. Now, left-click on the INSERT IMAGE icon. It's the 9th icon from the right side. Looks like a little TV with a green screen.
5. The ENTER URL window opens. Place your cursor on the extreme
left end of the white window in that box -- just left of the "http".
Now, immediately right-click
-- and when the small menu pops up, left-click
on PASTE. Now the link to the photo (which you just copied) is transferred here. Be sure
there are not TWO ''https'' at the beginning of the URL you just
6. Now, click POST DISCUSSION and your message -- along with its photos -- should be published.