'27 Hudson window regulator

Hello All:
I need help finding the drivers side rear door window regulator for a '27 4dr Hudson super six.

thanks

J Lombard

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    You might try contacting Carl Weber in Massachusetts.  Contact info is in the National roster.

He buys and sells a lot of "early" Hudson stuff.
  • thanks Jon
  • ESSX28-1
    ESSX28-1 Senior Contributor
    Geoff Clark in New Zealand may also be a good soiurce.
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    Do you mean the handle or the whole mechanism?
  • Geoff:

Sorry for delay. I need the whole mechanism.

• ernie28
    ernie28 Expert Adviser
    I have these two window regulators that I believe are for 1926 Essex. Are they suitable? They have four points for the securing screws.
  • Alistair:

Thank you for your response. No I'm afraid your regulators won't work. The one I need has three mounting points... two up top, one down low & the crank centered just below the two up top.

thanks again

J

• Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    J, is your car a standard Hudson body, or a custom?  They used different regulators. Do your handles fit on with ap in through the boss, or a screw through the centre?
    Geoff 
  • ernie28
    ernie28 Expert Adviser
    When I get home I will look for one with three points - my '28 Essex uses this style so will see how many spares there are. THey still may not be suitable but let's see.
  • ernie28
    ernie28 Expert Adviser
    Sorry for the delay. I have attached a photo of what I have spare. Let me know if these will help you out.image
  • bent metal
    bent metal Senior Contributor

There is a 1927 Hudson that is being parted out, listed in the California Inland Chapter newsletter.

It was an aluminum bodied four door.

• Ernie:

Thanks for your answer. However I think I found one just 400 miles down the road from here.

thanks again

J

This discussion has been closed.