New uploads to Online Library

hudsontech
hudsontech Senior Contributor
edited December 2014 in HUDSON
For many years Geoff Clark, in New Zealand, in a column in the WTN wrote Technical Topics.  These articles dealt with the servicing, restoration and maintenance of Hudson, Essex and Terraplane automobiles, mostly with the 1920's and 1930's cars.  We have started scanning these articles and they will be available in the online library. 
I have WTN's back to 2006, and a few from 2002 to 2005.  However, David Young, of the New Zealand HET club has told me that Geoff was actually writing articles for the New Zealand newsletters long before he started writing for the WTN.  Thanks to Geoff and David I think we have all of the material Geoff wrote over the years and we will be adding those to the library's shelves in the near future once we get a few kinks worked out.

Uploads for this month are the WTN articles from 2006 thru 2010.  They are filed in the "Other Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Literature.  We are working on an index that will be detailed enough to send you to wherever you need to go.  URL for the library is below my signature.

Hudsonly,
Alex Burr
Memphis, TN

Comments

• faustmb
    faustmb Senior Contributor
    Alex, thats great! Geoff's articles are always fantastic.

Matt
  • Kdancy
    Kdancy Senior Contributor
    Good work I say! Never can have enough of real life maintenance material for these older cars.
    I use the library regularly.
  • stev1955
    stev1955 Expert Adviser
    Thank you, much appreciated. And thank you Geoff!
  • RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    That's a great idea, Alex.  Thanks for your efforts.  And thanks to Geoff!
  • bob ward
    bob ward Senior Contributor
    Geoff's articles are always one of the must reads in WTN. Thanks to Geoff for writing them and thanks to Alex for gathering them into a readily accessible format.
  • Alex you and Geoff are indispenseable to the Hudson community. Thanks for ALL your efforts.
  • Read the 1st article for 2006, however all the other years  are a repeat of the 2006 ????

Has anyone tried to read all the articles and got the same problem?  

• stev1955
    stev1955 Expert Adviser
    I'm sure it will be fixed soon.
  • hudsontech
    Ken, you are correct - Somehow I messed up and repeated the 2006 articles.  Will get it ironed out and replace them soonest.  At the moment having bookooo problems with a dying computer.  When I get a new one, the end of January will start getting things back to normal again.

Hudsonly,
    Alex Burr
    Memphis, TN
  • hudsontech
    Recently I had Geoff Clarks Technical Topics for 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 uploaded to the online library.  ken1962 discovered I had somehow sent Gregg Maroney (Gregg is the genius that uploads all this stuff to the library for me - BIG THANKS Gregg) duplicate copies of the 2006 articles.
    This oversight has been corrected and the correct years have now been posted in the online library - url below. The remainder 2011 thru 2014 will be scanned and uploaded as soon as I get a new computer.

Hudsonly,
    Alex Burr
    Memphis, TN
  • DavidC
    DavidC Senior Contributor
    Alex and Geoff, as a relatively new Hudsonite working on my first resto, I have found your work invaluable. Thank you for continuing this important work.
This discussion has been closed.