sticker location

Chris Smith
Chris Smith Expert Adviser
I have a made in the United States Of America Hudson Motor Car Co sticker to install and was wondering if there is only one place the fadctory put it. I have seen them on the right side top of the cowl behind the hinge and partially hidden by the hood. I have a 54 Hornet and can think of more visible places to put it.  

Comments

• Ric West IN
    Ric West IN Senior Contributor

Put it where you want it.  Factory location was top of right side cowl.  Some variation, probably some guy had to slap it in place as the car came by.  Would have been easy if no hood installed yet.

"Ric"

• EssexAdv
    EssexAdv Expert Adviser, Member

I researched this fro my 52.  I found original cars with them in all sorts of places, including both sides of the car.  I picked the one I saw most and used it.  Also,, I have had 2 54's.  Both clean original cars, I had the same experience when I looked into it for them.  I just put it back where I found traces of the old ones. 

I'm not much help, except to say. I don't really think there was a standard.  'Get it on the car, and get it down the assembly line' probably prevailed here.

This discussion has been closed.