Terraplane 34

Hi, just become a member of this forum because we are all out in the restoration of a 34 Terraplane roadster

This forum has lots of useful information. We also have a wasp and also a 49 Nash

NEEDED! 34 Terraplane grille

Comments

• StillOutThere
    StillOutThere Expert Adviser
    You might care to join the Facebook "Terraplane SEVEN" page and post your need of a grille there and share some pics and story of your car.   Enjoy the ride !

https://www.facebook.com/groups/582475638564380/

Here's my convertible coupe.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    When you say "roadster" I assume you're talking about side curtains instead of roll-down windows, correct?  I think that most of the '34 open cars were of the "convertible coupe" style, weren't they?   If so , yours would be fairly rare.
  • RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    Nice Car!
  • Lee ODell
    Lee ODell Senior Contributor
    Terraplane 34 I hope you will share some photos of your car and keep us up to date on your restoration. Will it be ready for the International Meet?

StillOutThere I think the rear fender skirts add character to how it looks. Very good looking car you have. I hope you bring it next year to the International Meet at Colorado Springs.. Would love to see it up close.

Lee O'Dell
  • Hi, yes convertible coupe would be right term. My Farther got the car from Uruguay in 2001 so its pretty rough. We are here in New Zealand so not able to bring it to Colorado. Maybe one day I make it there. This car will be entered in the Peking to Paris endurance event in 2015. Need to make more current photos of the panel work that floor is long since in! Will update as we get more along.

Dennis

• Trevor J
    Trevor J Expert Adviser

hi there.

I have a friend in Dunedin with a 34 Terraplane he may have a spare grille. Give me a call on trevor.dot.Johnson@xtra.co.nz.  are you a member of the NewZealand HET Club.

Trevor

• StillOutThere
    StillOutThere Expert Adviser
    SNIP:   StillOutThere I think the rear fender skirts add character to how it looks. Very good looking car you have. I hope you bring it next year to the International Meet at Colorado Springs.. Would love to see it up close.

Lee O'Dell
    1934 was the first year Hudson offered factory-approved, dealer-installed fender skirts.  These are originals.  There are also reproductions out there.
  • 1934-35 HUDSON AND TERRAPLANE FIBERGLASS FENDERS FOR SALE. $795.00 SET, OR WILL SELL INDIVIDUAL.   423-463-4983
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Hudnutty, more people will see this if you post it in the CLASSIFIEDS / PARTS & PIECES section of the forum. 
  • lostmind
    lostmind Expert Adviser
    Hudnutty, more people will see this if you post it in the CLASSIFIEDS / PARTS & PIECES section of the forum. 

I disagree. Some one may see it here that isn't looking for these parts , but mention them to someone that is.

I'm pretty sure a lot of guys that use this forum aren't aware there is a classified section.

I post things in the general forum , and they get moved to classified , where they become obscure.

I think they should be allowed in both section at the same time.

Aren't the parts the lifeline of keeping the cars on the road?

This discussion has been closed.