membership renewed.

I have a '49 Commodore 8 coupe ( now a 6 with
a 308 ) that I bought off EBay and has serious rust issues.  Then I
found a `49 Super 6 coupe that was rust free and I am in the process of
restoring.   I keep the first car to remember how to put the second car
back togather as it is 100% dismantled for a frame-off ( as much as
possible with a unibody ) restoration.  It is a slow process as I'm
teaching myself how to do all tasks needed.  I'm just finishing a "auto
refinishing class" at the local junior college. 

I also have a '61 Lincoln convertible to match my user name.

I'm have always enjoyed this forum and really appreciate the experience and knowledge from the members.

Bryan

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Welcome back to the (former Classiccar) forum!  You are now a full member of this forum and can post under any category you wish.

I'm sure you'll find a wealth of answers here to any questions you have. (Some of them might be correct, LOL!)

You may also want to visit the Hudson Essex Terraplane Club website, and consider joining that Club - Members come for the cars, and stick around because of the great folks there!

We hope you enjoy your time here at the Hudson Essex Terraplane 'Open Forum' -

• RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    Welcome back, Bryan!  That's smart and one of the best ways for re-assembly (keeping the other car for reference).  I did my process very similarly whilst building the convertible:

• hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    edited November 2014
    Russell, looking at that picture you posted and then thinking ahead to the last time I saw the convertible on it's trailer on the way to Indiana all I got to say is "You've come a long way Baby!!!"  Seeing a project at this stage and knowing what you've accomplished is absolutely amazing.  I also extend congratulations to Vicky for putting up with this effort for so long - she's a true Hudson restorers wife.

Hudsonly,
    Alex B
    Memphis, TN
This discussion has been closed.