Wiring routing plan/diagram?

I've pulled the eight out and it's in good hands with a rebuild.   Now, I'm ready to pull out all the hoses, spigetti wiring, etc and begin the cleaning of the engine bay.   I'll take a bunch of pictures first but I'm wondering if there is any "wiring routing diagram" available that will help me with the new wiring down the line.  Of course it will be far enough in the future that I won't have much memory or reference, cuz I'm gettin' dumber by the day.  Wiring diagrams don't help much with this...k

Comments

• hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    There are A.E.A. tune-up charts for 1948-1953 in the online library - http://hetclub.org/burr/lithomepage.htm
    filed under 1948-1954 Bulletins.  These have wiring diagrams along with tuneup info.

Hudsonly,
    Alex Burr
    Memphis, TN
  • Getting ready to dive in tear everything out of the engine bay and start over with a new harness, Doc.  Still looking at the options for which kind, but I'm leaning toward the original type of harness.
  • onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    Keith,

Bill Albright used Y n Z in Redlands, California, and I have also.  They do a fantastic job and use the same style color coded wire and terminals.  I had never redone an entire car before but with their simple instructions it was easy.

John Forkner

• Thanks guys.   I'll remember Y and Z.

Doc, I'm taking a lot of photos of my under hood mess.  I will probably need help when the time comes tho, and I may be taking you up on your offer.   Thanks, K
This discussion has been closed.