New Forum Member Intro

[Deleted User]
edited November 2014 in HUDSON
Hello, I'm new to the forum.  I do not have a Hudson but, very interested in getting one in the future and have arrived here to acquire knowledge about these cars.

Thanks, Keith

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Welcome, Keith.  You've come to the right places.  You're now a member, and can post messages under any category you wish.

I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information here.  Don't hesitate to ask us historical or technical questions about Hudsons....we'll make an expert out of you.  And maybe find you a car!

You may also want to visit the Hudson Essex Terraplane Club website, and consider joining that Club - Members come for the cars, and stick around because of the great folks there!

We hope you enjoy your time here at the Hudson Essex Terraplane 'Open Forum' -

• onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    edited November 2014
    Keith,

I would be glad to send you a copy of the award winning club publication, the White Triangle News.  There are a number of cars listed for sale in the classifies ads.  You will also ring great articles about Hudson automobiles along with what's happening around the country.

Sent me an email with your name and snail mail address to, XXXForkner@aol.com (drop the XXX) be sure to put Hudson Club in the subject line so your email does not get sent to spam.

If anyone else would like a complimentary copy send just me an email.

John Forkner

This discussion has been closed.