New but not new

[Deleted User]
edited November 2014 in HUDSON
New to the site but not new to Hudsons, Grew up in the backseat of a 49 Super Six sedan.

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    edited November 2014
    Welcome, Nespeed!  You're now a "member" and can post messages under any category  on this forum.

I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information here.

You may also want to visit the Hudson Essex Terraplane Club website, and consider joining that Club - Members come for the cars, and stick around because of the great folks there!

We hope you enjoy your time here at the Hudson Essex Terraplane 'Open Forum' -

Do tell us a bit about yourself and your Hudson (if you have one).  It's a pretty friendly and knowledgeable group here, so don't be afraid to ask questions!

• hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    Welcome to the wild and whacky world of Hudson, nespeed.  We're a bunch of laid back old car lovers and you'll find a lot of people willing to help with any problems you may have.  This is a family club - the unofficial motto is "Come for the cars; stay for the people."  I've been hanging around for 45 years and have had a blast even tho I haven't been able to own a Hudson most of those 45 years.

Hudsonly,
    Alex Burr
    Memphis, TN
This discussion has been closed.