1953 Hudson Hornet for sale - "Straight out of the barn"

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/4766907435.html

I contacted seller to obtain price. Looks very nice, with solid interior. Not running. Dual carbs, Twin-H setup.

Comments

• joe53HH
    joe53HH Expert Adviser
    Is this really a '52 or earlier? The tail lights do not look like mine
  • I think they are advertising it as a 53 not 52?
  • SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor
    edited November 2014
    Someone just added the 48-51 lights. Says it's an 8 but a Hornet would be a six. Nice oil bath cleaners for the twin H in the trunk. Probably doesn't know what he has. ;)  Says it's standard and the HydraMatic shifter is in plain view.
  • ...I'm starting to see why you are SuperDave. :) I didn't hear back anything on price yet, but could be a nice project for someone. Will post price if/when I hear back.
  • 53jetman
    53jetman Senior Contributor
    Also, did you all notice the addition of '54 Hornet back-up lights with the '54 trim extension over the rear bumper ends?  That no doubt is why they installed the '48 - '51 tail lights.
  • Looks like he is asking $7500. Not sure if that is a fair price based on condition, but wanted to share the starting point for anyone who might be interested.
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    Looks like a stretch to me when you can have this nice one for $9,500 ready for business!

• Looks like the Taxi is still on the market! Agreed, for two more bills...the ready for business taxi might be a better purchase.
This discussion has been closed.