New Hudson wine in time for Christmas

akcoop
akcoop Administrator
edited October 2014 in HUDSON

Thanks to our Club Store manager we now have a Hudson labeled wine.  The Hudson wine is being offered through J Ludlow Vineyard.  You can purchase online at

http://www.jludlowvineyard.com/#!wines/c14ha

Enter coupon code HET14 which will automatically apply a 20% discount on any wines they buy.

Comments

• PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator
    The link is not being allowed from here Aaron ; if you highlight it it says "Denied" in the browser bar.

I browsed to it by copy & paste.

Looks a nice bottle!
  • ESSX28-1
    ESSX28-1 Senior Contributor
    See your Hudson wine & raise you a Vineyard!!
  • 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator
    edited October 2014
    The link is not being allowed from here Aaron ; if you highlight it it says "Denied" in the browser bar.

I browsed to it by copy & paste.

Looks a nice bottle!

FYI - IMO, it is being denied by the HET Club website, which is blocking web site insertions (probably via 'SiteLock') - i.e., it restricts what you can do with 'copy/paste'. I experienced this yesterday, in the opposite direction (i.e. trying to copy info to a post on the HET Club Forum).  I typed it in manually, and it worked, here is a good link -

http://www.jludlowvineyard.com/#!wines/c14ha

(also corrected Aaron's link above - so they both will work)

• onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    Jeremy and Aaron,

What a great idea, I'm ordering some today!

John Forkner

• akcoop
    akcoop Administrator
    edited October 2014
    Thanks John.  I will be ordering too.  Don't drink too much.  If you are looking for a Christmas present for me, you can just purchase and send directly to me.  You can just tell Robyn you are buying NOS Hudson parts. 
  • SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor
    Hey John, Aaron, Put me on your Christmas List ! LOL :)
  • onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    I got my order in and it's on the way.

"Never drink unless you are alone or with somebody"

John Forkner

• akcoop
    akcoop Administrator
    I got mine too.  I ordered 3 bottles.  The shipping is $15.00 and shipping 3 was the same price as shipping one.  I thought I would use one full one to display.  Really easy to order.
This discussion has been closed.