Why?

Jon B
Jon B Administrator
edited October 2014 in HUDSON

Comments

• Lee ODell
    Lee ODell Senior Contributor
    Another way for the younger crowd who didn't know Hudson existed to see the body style of Hudson that we so much enjoy. May also bring some of them into the HET Club who like and want to own, enjoy and drive one.

This car is not my cup of tea. It's different, but for what it was built for it looks presentable, a lot better looking than many off road vehicles. Because it is different it may even draw more attention than a group of 100 point restored Hudsons. I love to see restored Hudsons. It gives me incentive, as I can afford, to make mine to look better.

For the HET Club to survive we need to welcome the youth of today into the Hudson Family. Criticism of someones HET or person is not an incourager but a detriment for the growth of our great club.

I hope this car has a long life in what ever style it ends up as.
    Lee O'Dell

• 12BoltTom
    12BoltTom Senior Contributor
    It may be all they had to work with. Kuddos to them for keeping one on the road or Off road.
  • hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    Interesting - to bad they didn't detail the frame - the rust stands out and IMHO detracts for the overall effect.  Still a great concept.  A couple in Illinois has/had a 1937 Terraplane on an International truck frame, as I recall.

Hudsonly,
    Alex Burr
    Memphis, TN
  • charles4d
    charles4d Expert Adviser
     Lets all be different the variety of life help us grow and understand each other
      BUT I DON'T HAVE A CLUE 

:))
  • cvs
    cvs Senior Contributor
    fellow down the road cut the frame work out of a 50 pacemaker brougham. Sad to say alot to save. He has all trim etc. Sure would like to see it on the S10 chassis he was going to use. Fact is it will probably end up in the electric furnace and turned into some modern piece of crap. Better to have the lessor of the evil's take place. Electric furnaces do not care what make or model they consume. Every save is one more to attract potential future members.
  • Nevada Hudson
    Nevada Hudson Senior Contributor
    Probably need it to run moonshine!
This discussion has been closed.