New to Hudson's in eastern washington.

[Deleted User]
edited September 2014 in HUDSON
I just picked up 2- 41's one 4 door and one 2 door. Been out in fields for a while but they have pretty much every thing :)

Comments

• 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator

Welcome aboard! 

Good to have you.  I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information here.

You may also want to visit the Hudson Essex Terraplane Club website, and consider joining that Club - Members come for the cars, and stick around because of the great folks there!

We hope you enjoy your time here at the Hudson Essex Terraplane 'Open Forum' -

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Welcome on board, Burx.  Feel free to post questions or comments in any of the categories shown at the right side.
  • parkerm
    parkerm Expert Adviser
    It is pretty dry in Eastern Washington once you get away from the mountains; how much rust is on these two cars?
  • I'm in Newman lake. I have a 2 door that's in my profile pic and a 4 door. I just picked them both up this weekend so I haven't gotten to do all of the research and measurements to find out what models/wheel base they are yet. Just getting my feelers out there to help get an idea on what I have and what direction to go with. I.e. 2 door is looking like a resto/ resto mod/ hot rod. And the 4 door I'm thinking a resto mod/ ratrod. Not sure yet still have to inventory all of the parts.
  • They have surface rust but not much cancer beside floor pans and the usual stuff. They came with all the body panels in great shape, seats that need new padding and covering, a majority of the trim, almost all of the windows, bumpers, all for both. The 2 door doesn't have a frame or running gear. And the 4 door doesn't have a motor but has the trans.
This discussion has been closed.