New Member Greetings!

JoshK
JoshK Member
edited September 2014 in HUDSON
Great to be part of this forum - I am a long time Hudson fan, and have recently acquired my dream car, a 1948 Commodore 8.  That's how a car is supposed to look!  The adventure has just begun; I am just beginning the process of going through the systems and getting it cruise-worthy.  Thank you to everyone here for posting so much useful information.

I am hoping to to get the car in good running order so I can road-trip before the winter.  As I live in the Northeast I'll be putting the car away for the snow / road salt season. 

Josh

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Welcome on board, Josh!  As a full fledged member you can now post messages under any forum category here.

If you're not yet a member of the H-E-T Club (which runs this forum and another one as well) you may want to consider joining.  It's a great clearinghouse and source of information, parts, and the means by which you can tap into the worldwide network of Hudson enthusiasts.  The homepage is at http://www.hetclub.org/ .

Feel free to ask any question, you will probably get a lot of answers!

Note that there are chapters all over the country, offering localized Hudson activities.  You might want to go to the H-E-T homepage and locate yours, then contact them to find out when the next meeting or event is. Chapter membership is optional to H-E-T members, but you have to be an H-E-T member to join a chapter.

Enjoy your "new" dream car!
  • charles4d
    charles4d Expert Adviser
     Josh 
     If you own a Hudson you came to the right place and the right people.
    If you have a question someone will have the answer.
    The club been around a long time and so have the cars and their owners.
    Join the club if you like and enjoy  Charles
  • hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    edited September 2014
    If you need technical help regards manuals check out the online library at:
    http://hetclub.org/burr/lithomepage.htm - lots of good stuff there.  In addition the HET club also has a virtual library maintained by John O'Halloran.
    Oooooooooops - I guess you already found the online library.  :\">   Should have read the back posts more carefully.

Hudsonly,
    Alex Burr
    Memphis, TN
  • Many thanks,
    I joined HET Club too.  I already downloaded the Owner's Manual, Mechanical Procedures Manual and
    Radio Manual.  A tremendous public service for new owners!
    Josh
This discussion has been closed.