Hershey motel rooms -- heads up

Jon B
Jon B Administrator
edited September 2015 in HUDSON
We now have a block of rooms set aside at a group rate, at the Carlisle Quality Inn.  Price is $75 + tax per night.  Mention the "Hudson group" when reserving.  These go fast, and as you may know, by the time you get to Hershey weekend, rooms at any decent motel will be nonexistent -- discount or not!  The motel phone number is (717) 243-6000

For newbies, the Hershey car show is the world's largest antique car show and flea market and runs from Oct. 8 through 11 in Hershey, Pennsylvania.  The Hudson folks have traditionally gathered at a motel at Carlisle, Pa. (about 35 miles west of Hershey).  We will have a hospitality room at the motel, plus a Saturday night Hudson dinner at Hoss' steakhouse Rillo's Restaurant in Carlisle (private room) on Sat. night, and Sunday morning is the all-Hudson flea market behind the motel. 

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Guess he changed his mind from when he talked to me this afternoon!

Actually, I made the arrangements such a short time ago, that the word probably isn't out.  You might wait a couple days and try again.
  • bull_islander
    bull_islander Expert Adviser
    Thanks Jon.  Rooms still available as of this morning.  No problems making a reservation.
  • bull_islander
    bull_islander Expert Adviser
    I just called and got reservations for this year.  Rate is $80.  This suddenly seemed a lot more imminent when the calendar flipped to September!  Hershey 2015, October 7-10.  Here's hoping the rain day this year is Wednesday since I never get there til Thursday anyway.   
  • railknight
    railknight Expert Adviser
    edited September 2015

I made reservations for Hershey last week at the Quality Inn at Carlisle, PA and the woman I spoke to asked if I was from the "Hudson Group" when I mentioned the dates for the room.   Looking forward to my second visit of the Mecca of old car parts swap meets and here's hoping that there'll be no rain days for once.

Dan 

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    OOPS!  The dinner this year is at Rillo's restaurant, 60 Pine St, Carlisle, PA 17013

In previous years it was at Hoss' Steak House but we decided to try something a little different this year.  If most people decide, after this year's dinner, that they want to go back to Hoss' next year, we'll oblige!

I'm sorry I didn't post this earlier, but I had forgotten that my "Heads Up" forum message contained a reference to Hoss'!  Glad that someone pushed the discussion back up to the top of the list, so I could see it!
This discussion has been closed.