Hello from western MA

[Deleted User]
edited April 2014 in HUDSON

Hello,

I am a new owner of a 31 Essex that I purchased from IA. I am slowly going to work on her with what money I have. Currant projects are steering box(sloppy) and worn king pins, which I'm not having any luck getting out,grrrrrrrrrr. But I'm sure I have come to the right place. I look forward to chatting with some of you soon.

Comments

• 46HudsonPU
    46HudsonPU Administrator

Welcome aboard! 

Good to have you.  I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information here.

You may also want to visit the Hudson Essex Terraplane Club website, and consider joining that Club - Members come for the cars, and stick around because of the great folks there!

We hope you enjoy your time here at the Hudson Essex Terraplane 'Open Forum' -

• hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    Welcome aboard.  You might, if not already, contact Jim Digeorgio - he had a 1931 Essex at one time.  He's also president of the New England Chapter - which I think is a darn good chapter to be a part of.  Jim's email is NEC1934hudson@charter.net (drop the NEC).  Jim resides in Pepperll, MA.

Great bunch of people in this here HET Club - and in the New England Chapter too.  I've been an H-E-T member for over 40 years which should tell you something.  As it says at the top of the club web site - come for the cars, stay for the people.

Hudsonly,
    Alex Burr
    Memphis, TN
  • essexcoupe3131
    essexcoupe3131 Senior Contributor
    Welcome aboard, good to see another 31 being worked on and made fit for the road
    Mike
This discussion has been closed.