French Lick 2014 International Meet

PaulWMeyer
PaulWMeyer Member
edited April 2014 in HUDSON
Hi all, 
If you haven't already registered, some of the tours are starting to sell out.  

The Early Bird Barbeque dinner at Clem and Mary Lange’s farm is sold out.  Please do not send money for the Early Bird Dinner.  You may send requests to be on the waiting list.  You may still sign up for the driving tour of Clem & Joey Lange’s Collector Cars.

Comments

• Another one is sold out.  

The Central Region Banquet at the Overlook Restaurant is sold out.  Please do not send money for the Central Regional Banquet.  You may send requests to be on the waiting list.

If you haven't registered, do so soon, i know that some of the other tours are getting close to selling out.  
  • And if you have any questions about the meet, feel free to ask, I'll do my best to get them answered.  
  • onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    Paul,
    Would you please put me on the list as "one of those people" that want to golf.
    John Forkner

What day are we golfing?
  • John, 
    Of course, currently i was thinking Wednesday some time, but i'm open to suggestions of another day.  

Paul
  • More sold out events

All Best Furniture Factory Tours are full

·         Early Bird BBQ is full

·         Central Regional Banquet if full

·         Jasper Engine 9 AM Tour is full

·         Saturday Train Ride is full  

• russmaas
    russmaas Senior Contributor
    Tell me about the set up of the swap spaces. I will be bringing an enclosed trailer and will be selling out of it ala large paul
This discussion has been closed.