1936 Terraplane dash knobs

Splitwindow
Splitwindow Member
edited April 2014 in HUDSON
Does anybody repro the dash knobs for a '36 terraplane? Not the radio ones, the two that are outboard of those.

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Split, I'm not aware of anyone reproducing them.  The late, great K-Gap company might have done so, but I believe Doug Wildrick only took over their rubber parts business, not the plastics.

I maintain a webpage with a listing of all reproduced Hudson parts that I know of, at http://www.detailedconcepts.net/Repro_Table.pdf .  I update this whenever I become aware of yet another part being reproduced.  You can check there but I don't think the knobs are listed.  However, you might want to bookmark the page because there are links to all the major suppliers of Hudson parts.  I don't list the parts sold by the "majors" because they already publish catalogs for them.  I do list the parts of people who only offer a handful of parts and don't offer catalogs.  But between the "majors and the minors" you should find most of the Hudson vendors on my list.
  • Thank you sir, i've been to that page.. very helpfull! I'll have to keep an eye out for one around the net...
This discussion has been closed.