Picture of seat back springs?

RL Chilton
RL Chilton Administrator, Member
edited April 2014 in HUDSON
If anyone has a picture of a rear seat back cushion (sans upholstery) from a step-down convertible, I would like to see it.  I need to re-build part of mine and not sure what it looks like at the bottom.

Comments

• Rob Fayette
    Rob Fayette Expert Adviser
    Hi Russell,
    Here is a couple of pictures of the rear seat back from my pacemaker convertible before it was restored.  I don't know how much help they will be since yours will have the center arm rest and mine doesn't.  I have more pics of this seat back if you need them.
    Rob
    014.JPG 674.5K
    018.JPG 690.5K
  • RL Chilton
    Thank you, Rob, that's helpful.  
  • Park_W
    Park_W Senior Contributor
    edited April 2014
    Russ, if you're going to need a top boot for the car, note that I have my original one, disassembled for pattern making.  Will be glad to maiI it to you on loan if you need one made.  Photo shows it on the car when purchased, in 1998.
  • RL Chilton
    Park-

I'll email you.
  • Courtesy Man
    Courtesy Man Expert Adviser
    Russell, thanks to Rick I am now on the forum. My 1948C8Cv may have the info or dimensions if you still need that. No uphol on those bare seat springs and mine would have the center armrest. And if you are having a boot made I also need one - it would turn out to be the only restored item on the car !!  Gert Kristiansen
  • RL Chilton
    Gert-

I'll have my brother contact you about your boot.  

Thanks for the offer of dimensions.  Will send you an email if I still need more info.  
  • PAULARGETYPE
    PAULARGETYPE Senior Contributor
    THERE ARE PHOTOS OF MY 50 PACEMAKERS SEATS BOTH FRON AND REAR IN MY CLUB GALLERY AT THIS ADDRES

I HOPE THIS HELPS 
This discussion has been closed.