Carl Weber's Meet

EssexAdv
EssexAdv Expert Adviser, Member
edited October 2013 in HUDSON
Does anyone have any information on Carl Weber's meet? I belive it is Sunday the 20th of October but that is all I can find. Neither the NE chapter nor the National Websites has any info.

Pleas let me know

Thanks

Lew

EssexAdv@comcast.net

Comments

• hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    It is 20 October

Hudsonly,
    Alex Burr
    Memphis, TN
  • EssexAdv
    EssexAdv Expert Adviser, Member
    Thanks Alex, is it at his house or where?

Lew
  • Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    From the Oct Nor' by Nor' East rag.

October 20, 2013 Weber’s Annual Meet/Annual Business Meeting, North Attleboro, MA. 183 West Street, North Attleboro, MA 02760. The Webers can be reached at 508-695-6592.
  • hudsontech
    Lew, If you wish I can send you a copy of the latest newsletter with directions to Carls' house - drop me an email @ NEChudsontech09@yahoo.com (drop the NEC)

Hudsonly,
    Alex Burr
    Memphis, TN
  • 54SuperWasp
    54SuperWasp Expert Adviser
    It will be my third time there. Carl is such a great man! It was his third time too in Compton!
    I like all these private meets! Picture taken at his meet last year...Always a lot of cars and Carl has a lot of parts and a lot of interesting stories too! Michel
  • hudsontech
    My first Hudson meet was at Carl's spring meet in June, 1971!!!! Driving a 53 Hudson Hornet sedan I had at the time. Over the years I grew to look fwd to Carls meets each year in June and October. I can remember with nostalgia parking my car and coming face to face with a gentleman who came barreling across the parking area with a Howdy and and a handshake - that was, of course, Carls dad. His folks, and Carl, are the ones who made me realize that H-E-T club was really a family club - Peg was everybody's grandmother.
    Great meets and great people.

Hudsonly,
    Alex Burr
    Memphis, TN
  • ESSX28-1
    ESSX28-1 Senior Contributor
    edited October 2013
    Thanks to Alex, Carl's 2004 meet was my first face to face connection to US HET folk. What a great intro, great people & cars & of course Carl was very welcoming. Joined the US HET Club as a result. Only wish I was closer & could get to more.
  • thekenster
    thekenster Senior Contributor
    Anyone have any photos of meets at Carl's place? Sounds like those were pretty special. I'd love to see some old photos if anyone has any. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.