Hudsons on the H.A.M.B.

Jon B
Jon B Administrator
edited November -1 in Street Rods
Someone may already have mentioned this, but there's an interesting "Show us your Hudson" thread on the H.A.M.B. that's been running for 4 years now and is quite a few pages long...

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214976

Comments

• chopperchuck
    chopperchuck Expert Adviser
    yep did it..
  • faustmb
    faustmb Senior Contributor
    Me too - Lots of Hudsons there :)
  • segajeep
    segajeep Senior Contributor
    I'm on Page 11, but the photobucket account ran out of Bandwidth.
  • Enjoyed viewing and reading about the cars, tried to post pictures, never was able to get them to load. Maybe someday. Thanks for letting us know about the website. Bob P
  • chopperchuck
    chopperchuck Expert Adviser
    there's a lot of good/cool guys on the H.A.M.B, jeez ya can blame 'Don' for turning me on to this site.....:evil:
  • Thanks for the info
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    LIke asking a horse lover to peruse a Pet meat shop!
  • RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    Saw that thread years ago.  Glad it's still going.  Finally posted over there.  I think my brother has been a HAMBer for a LONG time.  
  • PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator
    I keep forgetting it's there; been that long I had to reset my password!

I see you on there now Russ; a nice '39 112 just up the page from yours as well
  • Need a Hudson social group on the HAMB
  • PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator
    edited February 2016
    DirtyDave said:
    Need a Hudson social group on the HAMB
    What ; aren't we social enough here :)

There is a social group as such over on the Facebook page where folks like to hang out.

I question why we'd need another presence on the web to be honest when we have the Open Forum here and the official HET web page over at www.hetclub.org
  • WOW, somebody likes my 38.

Allan

• RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    allan-

I love '38's, personally.  If I get the opportunity in the future to own a Pre-war, my first choice would be a '38.  
  • There's two or three Hudson social groups on the Hamb. I started one called Hudson's of the twenties, but it's very quite, with about five members. While the Hamb is my favourite site, this is where I come for my Hudson fix.
  • My Hudson is listed in the classified ads over there
  • Is yours the '49 coupe for sale?
  • 46 Hudson big boy
  • There's a new thread just started on the Hamb, about a 32 Terraplane Phaeton. I'll put a link here later, but there's some cool stuff, including a little info on 34 Terraplanes, exclusive to Australia.
This discussion has been closed.